Welcome to Posts I Spotted Saturday!
Over the summer, I started a new weekly feature that I would like to cleverly, (ahem) okay not so cleverly, call “Posts I Spotted Saturday”. I will be sharing posts that I have discovered throughout the previous week that I think that you would not want to miss! These are posts that made me stop after reading it and think, my friends need to see this!
For full disclosure, by discover, I mean, I have found these posts by someone else tweeting it, someone else posting it on Facebook, or I found it while I was out and about reading blogs.
Here are this week’s spotted posts:
- Food Stamp Etiquette: Human Kindness by Dresden of Creating Motherhood
- Taking a Stance by Amy Lubold Bair of Resourceful Mommy
- Six Ways You Can Help the Military by Lisa Douglas of Crazy Adventures in Parenting
- How I Organize Google Reader for Blog Commenting by Kristi Hines of Kikolani
Latest posts by Teresa (see all)
- Bloglovin’ Wednesday & Wednesday Blog Hops ~ Week 12 - October 16, 2013
- Bloglovin’ Wednesday & Wednesday Blog Hops ~ Week 11 - October 9, 2013
- Posts I Spotted Saturday & Saturday Blog Hops ~ Week 20 - October 5, 2013